Views

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random updates.

I (Erik Bill) now ride for Valo.

No hard feelings with anybody from Razors, all love. Valo is a better match for me, makes a whole lot of sense. Julio sent the new Broskow's out along with Valo gear to get me fully repping! Thanks Jon! I also skate for Ground Control, thanks Geoff!



I'll be filming a Valo edit as soon as possible, pretty excited!

Also...I put together a Big Cartel for The NDN. It'll be an easy place to get your DVDs/BLU-RAYS/clothing as they release. We're currently printing one of a kind items that are good fitting and good looking but most often only in quantities of 1-5. Because of that, it might be best to contact erik.bill@hotmail to get the specifics of your order! Feel free to hit me up anytime to ask what i've got at the moment. Definitely keep an eye on THENDN.BIGCARTEL.COM for updates and goodies that are only available for a very limited amount of time!

As always, there will be a new NDN Insight releasing this Sunday or Monday. I just finished putting together an edit that _____ _____ skated really hard for. I saved his best (in my opinion) clips for Dayshapes but the skating in his Insight edit is still real nice! The interview will be a good read.

Stay hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment