Views

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cameron Card - DAYSHAPES

There was a bit of virtual controversy over the online release of Erik Bailey's DAYSHAPES section a while ago. Kids were saying that I released it too soon and that "I made my money off the video so I released it to fuck the shops over". That is stupid...the video had already been out for 7+ months so anyone who wanted to buy it initially...had bought it. Releasing Erik's part GENERATED SALES for both me and the shops. Thanks to the shops and to those of you who bought the video! No thanks to blind ignorance. Here's Cameron Card's section. Hope ya' like it!

ORDER THE VIDEO FROM YOUR FAVORITE SHOP OR DIRECTLY FROM THE NDN AT http:www.thendn.bigcartel.com



HERE'S A LINK TO CAMERON CARD'S NDN INSIGHT FROM THE BLOG IN 2010.

1 comment:

  1. cam is so good. i watch this section all the time

    ReplyDelete